My Blog List

Monday, August 22, 2011

Devil Dogs - CBGBs, NYC 12-02-94 [Last Show]

Here's a recording of the Devil Dogs last show. It was recorded from the audience and the sound quality is good.Can anyone fill in the song titles?

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. Roadside Turnout
02. Get Up (For Rock´n´Roll)
03. They're Not Around
04. Radio Beat
05. Can't Get Enough
06. Rock City USA
07. Ball Me Out
08. Gimmie That Girl
09. Baby I'm A King
10. Big Fuckin' Party
11. Dance With You Baby
12. Backstage
13. Higher The Heel
14. Roadside Turnout

4 comments:

  1. Hi

    Looking for The Bodies On john peel Seeeion

    Do you have it ? if so can you put it on youre blog ?

    TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find the Bodies Peel Session let me know. I'd like to hear it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bat,

    Great blog you're running - thanks for the Devil Dogs show!
    There was a time when they were the rockinest threepiece in the world.
    Next to nothing but the Swinging Neckbreakers.

    Here's the songs being played:
    01 - Roadside Turnout
    02 - Get Up (For Rock´n´Roll)
    03 - They're Not Around
    04 - Radio Beat
    05 - Can't Get Enough
    06 - Rock City USA
    07 - Ball Me Out
    08 - Gimmie That Girl
    09 - Baby I'm A King
    10 - Big Fuckin' Party
    11 - Dance With You Baby
    12 - Backstage
    13 - Higher The Heel
    14 - Roadside Turnout

    "It's not that I don't like people - I feel better when they're not around"

    bombturk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bombturk for all the song titles! Devil Dogs were great and I saw them many times including this show here.

    ReplyDelete